Convenor - Sarah Joy Derksen
Team 2 - Blue
Alex Howe - firstname.lastname@example.org
Chris Dymond - email@example.com
|Oliver Howe||Luca Peters||Jett Dymond|
|Nixon Ketler-Fehr||Oskar Unruh||Alice Klassen|
|Viola Dyck||Eden Sukkau||Mila Sutherland|
Play of Game:
- Soccer runs from 6:30-7:30 pm every Tuesdays and Thursdays, running for 5 weeks.
- First 30 minutes will consist of warm-up and practice.
- For the last 30 minutes., teams will break into 2 smaller teams of 4 or 5 to play another team.
- Each coach will ref a small-sided game.
- WASA will not formally cancel soccer practices. Parents can use their discretion at 6:15. If it is steadily raining, there will not be soccer. A game is cancelled if there is thunder or lightening.
- No designated Goalkeeper.
- Start of game – players don’t move across center line until the ball is kicked.
- No Intentional hand ball (includes use of arm) – other team gets possession
- Rough play – other team gets possession(i.e. kick another players shins or when he/she is down)
- Out of bounds – sideline – other team throws it in (both feet on the ground, two hands over the head)
- Out of bounds – endline – other team throws the ball in at the corner.
- NO offside or penalty kicks called.
- Consult The Laws of the Game Made Easy to understand the calls.