WASA is required to do their best to follow Public Health Regulations. Please discourage children from high fives, handshakes, hugs, etc.
All players, coaches, and volunteers must self-assess before each scheduled activity – https://sharedhealthmb.ca/covid19/screening-tool/
• Stay informed about the current pandemic status
• If any participant (players, coaches, volunteers, parents) has any symptoms, they shall not be permitted to participate or be present
• If any participant has previously been tested positive and has recovered, recommendations provided by the provincial health guidelines should be followed
• Follow municipal/provincial health authorities’ regulations/guidelines for all areas
• Spectators must maintain a separation of at least two meters from other spectators.
Please do your best to distance while watching, and remind your child not to hug/high five/shake hands.
Thank you for your cooperation, we are hoping that by following these guidelines we will be able to play our full 4 weeks.